More About Becoming a Mood Sewing Network Blogger
Hi, and welcome to the Mood Sewing Network! We hope you like what you see and will come back often. The great thing about these nine bloggers is that they’re all very different from each other in their tastes, styles and sewing levels, so we feel pretty confident that you’ll find one or more bloggers who match your own sewing perspective.
At some point in the future we plan on expanding the network beyond the nine women chosen for the launch. In fact, we’ve already gotten some emails and phone calls about becoming a Mood Sewing Network blogger. So you know, these are the qualities we look for in a sewing blogger:
– A track record of blogging, with an established or growing following
– A true passion for sewing, and a commitment to sewing and blogging on a regular basis
– The ability to write well and have a unique point of view
– The ability to take interesting photos that clearly show your work
– A willingness to sew all different types of garments
– An eagerness to sew different types of fabrics and try new or advanced sewing techniques
– Most important, you come across as someone we’d like to know in real life
If you think we might not be aware of your sewing blog and you’d like us to follow you, please send an email to email@example.com with “follow me” in the subject line.
Back soon with a post about the leather blouson I just made. Happy sewing!
Meg at Mood